Using the 55x5 Method to Manifest in 2021
To intentionally create something you want or bring your vision into reality, is to manifest. The best way to manifest is through prayer. God wants us to unapologetically rely on him as our source and strength. In addition to prayer, he wants us to write our visions down to make them plain. They should be clear and understandable. Today, we're going to talk about the 55x5 manifesting method that involves using pen and paper to bring your vision to life.
What is Manifesting?
Manifesting is intentionally bringing a vision, idea, or thing that you want, into your life. It's making that vision a reality. It's important to believe that your goals can become reality. Without faith nothing is possible, but with faith all things are possible!
What is the 55x5 Method?
The 55x5 method is a law of attraction tool, where the key tenet is "like attracts like." The basic idea behind this method is to restructure your subconscious mind into changing its thought pattern. It involves writing your desire, goal, or want 55 times per day for five consecutive days.
In doing this, you're changing your subconscious thought patterns over five days, causing your thoughts to connect with the energetic frequency of what you're trying to manifest. We emit energetic frequencies all the time through our emotions, thoughts, and actions. By generating thoughts that match our desires, the "like attracts like," or Law of Attraction then takes effect. For instance, if we're thinking positive, we attract positivity in our lives. Likewise, if we're thinking negatively, we attract negativity into our lives. Because the 55x5 method works directly on our subconscious thought processes, it's the ideal tool to manipulate our frequencies and attract what we want to attract.
How Does the 55x5 Method Work?
The 55x5 method is easy to implement and can work for whatever it is you want to manifest into your life. And it works using these three simple steps:
- Choose An Affirmation - Know what it is you are manifesting into your life, and speak it into your life - as though it already exists. Remember, to inject gratitude for what is about to happen in your life. Be specific with what it is you're manifesting. Make it long enough to be specific but short enough to be easily etched into the subconscious mind (and also remember you have to write it 55 times). Your affirmation should be stated in the present tense. It should be short, specific, and positive.
- Write Out Your Affirmation - Once you have chosen the affirmation, write it out on a piece of paper or in a journal - 55 times. Write it out 55 times every day for five consecutive days. Remember to write your affirmation as if it's in the present - like it's actually happening. Fifty-five times is a lot of times to repeat one thing, so it's okay to read it aloud as you're writing to help your writing stay on point.
- Let It Go - After each day of writing, leave it there on the paper, and let it go. Don't obsess over it, give extra thought to it, or worry about it. That's a sign that your faith is wavering.
Tips When Using the Method
- Make sure to start your day or end your day with this ritual. It should be at the same time for all five days.
- Be disciplined and try to set aside at least 20 minutes all five days.
- Try to do the ritual in a place that has a quiet setting, to avoid distractions.
- If you miss or forget a day, start all over as if from day one.
- Use paper and pen; no electronics.
- As you’re writing, try visualizing yourself achieving your goal. Imagine how you will get there, what that moment will look like, and what it will feel like.
- Don't worry about what comes after. If the affirmation was meant for you, it will happen for you. Maybe not in five days... some things just take longer.
Now that you've had a chance to learn a little more about manifesting using the 55x5 method, let us know what will you be manifesting in your life?