How to Use Intention Candles
Intention candles are an amazing way to focus your goals and manifest things that you want to see come into fruition in your life.
If you purchased an intention candle from us, below are a few best practices for using your candle and some affirmations for each candle we currently offer.
Best Practices for Your Intention Candle
- Find a space in your home that makes you feel comfortable and at peace.
- While you're using your candle have a specific intention in mind to focus on during the session.
- Take a moment to say a few affirmations that resonate with you and your intention (you can use the ones listed below or find or create your own!).
- Visualize what it will look like to manifest your goal. What will it feel like? Take a moment to really live in that feeling.
- Say a prayer over your intention.
- End the session with your candle lit (I usually leave mine lit for about an hour or two).
- Before blowing your candle out, take a moment to pause and show gratitude.
- Move through the world with your intention and positive energy.
- Repeat daily.
Affirmations for Prosperity
- I attract abundance and prosperity easily and effortlessly.
- I am a magnet for positivity, blessings, and abundance.
- I am grateful for the blessings in my life.
- Whatever I touch prospers.
- Money flows easily to me.
- I am rich with health, wealth, love, happiness, and joy.
- I am worthy of abundance.
- I attract great people and opportunities into my life.
Affirmations for Love
- I am worthy of unconditional love.
- I surround myself with positive and supportive people.
- I love and appreciate myself.
- I express unconditional love for my mind, body, and soul.
- I love my partner just the way they are. I trust that this relationship is strong.
- I deserve to feel healthy and vibrant.
- I help others by taking care of myself.
- I release all doubt and insecurities about myself.
- My heart is always open and I radiate love.
- I am worthy of happiness and love.
Affirmations for Joy
- I find joy in the little things.
- I exude love and happiness.
- I put good energy out into the world, knowing that I will receive good things back.
- Good things always happen to me.
- Today, I choose joy.
- Joy flows easily into my life.
- I am filled with gratitude for this life.
- I release all negative energy and welcome peace.